How it works
What you do:
- Complete the online order form – Our short order form allows you to provide information on your company and the type of site you would like us to create:
- Web site Preferences – URL, color preference, style
- Company Information – Name, contact information
- Billing Information – American Express, Discover, MasterCard and Visa
- Send us your marketing materials – We can get started with as little information as a few notes about your business and a business card with a logo. Our designers will use this information as a point of departure for creating an attractive, custom web site just for your business. Feel free to provide additional marketing materials such as a Yellow Pages ad, menu, flyer, brochures, newspaper ad, logo or pictures and we'll incorporate this content into your web site.
What we do:
- Process your order – After you order, we will process your request and begin developing your web site by incorporating your marketing materials and choosing a format, color palette and images that compliment your business.
- Develop your site - Your web site will go through our Quality Assurance process before completion.
- Launch your site – Your site will be complete within two weeks of your order. We will email and mail you a letter notifying you that your site is live. We'll include your URL and instructions on how to access your site tools including your site editor, traffic analyzer and email account.