How this service works
What you do:
Choose your plan – We offer several plans to meet your individual submission needs.
- Professional Plan – This plan provides submission to the list of over 400 search engines each month for a full year. The Professional Plan is ideal for customers who do not need any help optimizing their site.
- Keyword Research Plan – This plan includes everything from the Professional Plan, plus:
All customers of the Keyword Research Plan will receive access to a personalized account management tool that will allow them to review their Rank Performance, Keyword Research, make updates to their submission information and generate new meta tags based on any updates.
- Ranking Performance - We will provide you with a detailed report of how your website performs in the top 40 search engines. We will crawl 200 results within each of the search engines, for each of your keywords, saving you hours of work. The ranking report will provide the following information about your site:
- Ranking Position - This is the first position found for your website according to the selected keyword, and the most likely to be clicked by the user.
- Ranking Page Number - Since the number of search results displayed on each page can be different among the search engines, we display the page number that the first result is found on. You may be number 35 on Yahoo, but that is still on the second result page, not the fourth.
- URL Count - This is the number of times the search engine finds a listing for your website within its indices. For some engines, the more times you are listed, the better your chances of receiving a high ranking in the search results.
- External Links - We will provide data on of the number of references that the top search engines have from other websites linking to yours. This can have an impact on your position in some search engines (especially with Google).
- Keyword Research - After providing your initial list of keywords, we will provide you with information on how many times people searched for your keywords and their variations last month in the top search engines. This will help you to modify your keyword list to include the most frequently used variations of your keywords.
Complete the online order form – Our short order form allows you to transfer all the information we need to submit your site to the search engines. The form will ask you for the following information:
- Optimization Plan – This plan provides everything from the Keyword Research Plan, plus step-by-step optimization instructions:
All customers of the Optimization Plan will receive access to a personalized account management tool that will allow them to review the optimization recommendations for their site.
- Optimization - Our system will analyze your site using ranking formulas developed from the analysis of 1000's of top ranking web sites. Every element of your web page will be closely inspected, results in detailed instructions telling you where to make specific changes in your web page. For each of your keywords, we will analyze:
- General Properties - We will analyze the general properties of your site in relation to each of your keywords.
- Color text and background
- META Refresh Tag
- Hidden Input Tags
- Uses Java/VB script
- Number of Hyperlinks on Page
- Number of Hyperlinks with Keyword
- Number of times keyword found within hyperlinks
- Keywords in Page Elements - We will analyze the page elements of your site to determine how these affect the optimization for each keyword.
- Page Title
- META Keywords
- META Description
- Page Heading
- URL Hyperlinks
- URL Hyperlink Text
- Image ALT Tags
- Page Body
- HyperLinks Text
- Content/Page Text
- Statistical Information - for each of the Page Elements, we will provide statistical information on:
- Times Keyword Found
- Times Variant of Keyword Found
- Total Number of Words
- Keyword Weight
- Keyword Prominence
- Number of immediate Keyword repeats
- Competitor Analysis - We will also run a comparative analysis of a competitor's site that you select, so you can see how your site's optimization compares to that of your competitor's site.
What we do:
- Web Site Information – URL, title, description, keywords
- Personal Information – name, contact information
- Payment Information – American Express, Discover, MasterCard and Visa
After we receive your information, we'll look at your submission to make sure it's complete and will be effectively processed. We'll then submit your web site to a group of major search engines every month for one year. Each month we'll send you a detailed report via email listing all the search engines, directories and links pages that your site was submitted to, so you can keep track of the submission process.
If you order the Keyword Research Plan, you will receive access to your account management tool to review your ranking report based on the keywords provided at the time of order. The report will be delivered after your site has been submitted for the first month and will report its first month's ranking. Within 6 days of the ranking report, your keyword research report will be available through your account management tool.
If you order the Optimization Plan, you will receive all reports from the Keyword Research Plan. Once we have received confirmation that you have implemented the changes to your keywords based on your keyword research report, we will conduct the optimization analysis of your site based on your updated keyword list. At this time you may also provide the URL for the competitor site you wished used in the comparative analysis. Once the optimization analysis is complete, we will make the optimization instructions available through your account management tool.